Wednesday, July 24, 2013

'CHERISH AND RELISH' LIFE MOMENTS #1. Having a Very Sweet Five-Year Old Daughter



I began this blog with several aims, one major one being to treasure the important moments of life. I've been inspired in this by the blog of Neil Pasricha entitled '1000 Awesome Things' <http://1000awesomethings.com/>. Here is my version of 'counting my blessings'. I'll number them as well as in the 'awesome' blog. I prefer to use the formula that I've grown accustomed to as one of my personal mantras, "Cherish and Relish."

How Much Do You Love  ?  Royalty Free Stock Photos - Image: 23853398Yesterday, H. was in one her very “sweet” moods and she was asking me and mommy as she was preparing to go to bed, “How much do you think I love you? Give a number.” I said something like “a hundred?” “No,” she replied, “a hundred thousand, million, billion, gezillion with three-fourths and a half …? … !”  I cherish and relish this moment :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment